This week Fallin offers drawings of some of his favorite performances from this past fall. How many actors can you identify? The answers are provided on the second page.
1. NATHAN LANE in It's Only A Play
2. Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo
4. EMILY PADGETT & ERIN DAVIE in Side Show
5. HUGH JACKMAN in The River
6. TONY YAZBECK in On The Town
7. GLENN CLOSE in A Delicate Balance
8. MIA FARROW in Love Letters
9. TONY SHELDON in The Band Wagon
10. RODERICK HILL in Stalking the Bogeyman
11. BRADLEY COOPER &
12. PATRICIA CLARKSON in The Elephant Man
13. MICHAEL CERA in This Is Our Youth
14. ANNALEIGH ASHFORD in You Can't Take It With You
To purchase prints or original art, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Ken Fallin began his career as an illustrator by lovingly mimicking the style of the late, legendary Al Hirschfeld for the poster art for Forbidden Broadway. Since that time he has been a regular contributor to The Wall Street Journal as well as The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Hollywood Reporter, The Boston Globe, The Chicago Tribune and The New Yorker.
His work has illustrated major ad campaigns for American Express, Showtime and Belvedere Vodka. Most recently, he was nominated for a 2010 Emmy for his animated commercial for CNBC.