National Theatre (Olivier)
- Longest Running Show: Hadestown
- Performances: 74
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. Level access to Lyttelton Lobby but has heavy swing doors.
2. lefts up to Olivier Theatre or staircases further in on each side.
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Twin track infra-red system with headsets - deposit required. Sign language interpreted performances every six weeks - call number below for details.
2. Blind/Visually Impaired: Approx. 2 audio described performances per production. No guide dogs permitted but staff can dog sit. Call theatre managers office 020 7928 2033 ext 277.
3. Wheelchair Users: Level access via lift to the Foyer but not to box office. Please ask Lyttelton Information desk as you enter if you need access. 3 wheelchair spaces in back of Stalls. Transfer seating available. You must bring an able-bodied person with you. Adapted WC on left side of Stalls entrance.