Come From Away (Broadway)
• Release: March 24
• Label: The Musical Company
• Writers: Score by Irene Sankoff and David Hein
• Performers: Chad Kimball, as well as Petrina Bromley, Geno Carr, Jenn Colella, Joel Hatch, Rodney Hicks, Kendra Kassebaum, Lee MacDougall, Caesar Samayoa, Q. Smith, Astrid Van Wieren, Sharon Wheatley, Josh Breckenridge, Susan Dunstan, Tamika Lawrence, and Tony LePage.
RELEASE DATE TBA:
A Bronx Tale (Broadway)
• Digital release: TBA
• CD release: TBA
• Label: Decca Broadway
• Writers: Score by Alan Menken and Glenn Slater
• Performers: Nick Cordero, Richard H. Blake, Bobby Conte Thornton, Ariana DeBose, and the original Broadway cast.
Holiday Inn (Broadway)
• Release: Spring 2017
• Label: Ghostlight/Universal Stage Productions
• Writers: music and lyrics by Irving Berlin
• Performers: Bryce Pinkham, Lora Lee Gayer, Megan Lawrence, Danny Rutigliano, Megan Sikora and Corbin Bleu
• Original Roundbout Theatre Company cast recording of the stage adaptation of Berlin's film musical of the same title.
People Like Us (London)
• Release: TBA
• Label: JAY Records
• Writers: music by Todd Almond, lyrics by Almond and Gus Kaikkonen.
• Performers: Matt Bogart and Pamela Bob.
The SpongeBob Musical (Chicago tryout)
• CD and Digital release: TBA
• Label: Broadway Masterworks
• Writers: Score by Yolanda Adams, Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Sara Bareilles, Jonathan Coulton, Alex Ebert, The Flaming Lips, John Legend, Lady Antebellum, Cyndi Lauper, Panic! At the Disco, Plain White T’s, They Might Be Giants, T.I. and David Bowie, with additional lyrics by Jonathan Coulton.
• Performers: Ethan Slater, Gavin Lee, Lilli Cooper, Nick Blaemire and the original Chicago cast.
NO RECORDING ANNOUNCED: